Thursday, July 22, 2010

C6h12o66o2 = 6co26h2oenergy Put In Words

An afternoon at the Book Fair

Today I was at the Book Fair, well, one of many that exist in Lima. Jaime Bayly was presented today and, frankly, was a case. The terrible uncle presented at 5:30 and, of course, as expected would be filled. Maybe that's why I, or want to be there, from 4 pm. The truth is that I arrived a little late, at about 4:40, and walked around watching a couple of books. The truth I know little or nothing Literature, never attracted me, I do not know why. I remember that the only books I read are those of Charles C. I do not think Sanchez is pure literature, and who ever heard of others to tell you more self-help books for Literature. These books certainly helped me a lot, and I'm proud of it. Perhaps it was then that everything changed in me started to change my outlook on life and stuff, but that's another story.

As I said, I walked to see a couple of books and, frankly, to see the stand of 'Editorial Planeta' I had a vague hope of seeing a magazine or some publication of a friend of mine who wrote for the editorial said. After disappoint wandered for a few minutes watching, not watching, books at random until I remembered my main goal: the presentation of Louie. And was asked to be able to reach where it was to occur. There was already a not so long tail, but tail end of the day. Luckily for me, I met a group of people with whom I shared a couple of hours. Despite the short time, was a remarkably heterogeneous group, and I realized that, of course. 5 people were totally different, one of which was the most thoughtful, accurate, another quiet, reserved, 'naive' and the other was too weird, a little crazy, exorbitant, the fourth, shy, frugal, almost nonexistent, and the last, proactive, 'batteries', in short, a good group, really.

I do not know if I waited more or less than Jaime, but it was entertaining, and times. Listen live look into his eyes when he looked at nothing, helped me understand that there is more common than I thought. That deep look, the total abstraction of reality, that mocking irony, such as jokes, recalls. Although, when you go into politics and lost a share of credibility and Bayly did not escape this. Actually I do not know how far they believe, but, frankly, is far more credible many politicians.

Anyway, I had a great since I entered until I left. Indeed, the book signing was good. I signed the book with a "For Cesar Loredo, a hug. Jaime Bayly - July 2010 'that has been present without a doubt. We'll see what we will become in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment