Sunday, February 27, 2011

Los Hombres De Paco Episode 1 Online



believe or not believe, that is the question.
Or the boy with the dimples has two faces, or people are wrong. Do people change or not change? Many times I have said that bad people, if you change change for the worse, and good people is what can change for the worse or it may be nicer still.
say the boy did a lot of dimples in the past, but I have never been carried away by what a person hiciese before I know, I have my own criteria based on this. They say the boy with the dimples manipulates you, do what you want when and how they want ... but I was treated like a doll, understands me better than I understand my boy, has plenty of details with me .. . Maybe I myself is putting a blindfold on and not want to see that it is, but I do not think is as bad as they think, people often strike out to other people about whatever is on when they do something bad ...
I think people can change, I hope not to be mistaken.

0 comments:

Post a Comment