Saturday, September 11, 2010

Best Strip Club In Los Angeles For Latinas

crime are thirty days and one night over



   are thirty days and one night over 

   which you live today unashamedly 

   time no longer exists, nor a magician 

   I hide from the port of San Blas. 


   was not and today I hope 

   today love travel again 

   and returned to stay in the closet 

   and give me his magic in a brew. 


   Today is eleven, is perfect. 

   resentment, hatred and even reluctance 

   eludes me and goes hollow. 

   Today is not spring, summer, today is 

   because the heat you give me is March 

   your style and your love silver, quartz. 


  Arjona  Stop or Neruda, you are today 

   which taught me about real love 

   give me the breaks and all appliances, 

   cons of this cold, give me shelter, 

   and you take away all fear, all fear. 

   Today is one month, one month of being with you.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment