Thursday, September 9, 2010

New Modl Australia 2010

I'll take a very early riser

   I'll take care of every laugh, 

   be hell, if mass 

   to make you girl and woman, 

   be peace and storm, too. 


   I'll take care of every cry, 

   to mourn you open sea, 

   awake dreaming of happiness, 

   to be your shield, be your mantle. 


   I'll take care of every laugh, 

 be   storm in your breeze, 

   as a channel in your river , 

   to be your sin peep. 


   I'll take care of every cry, 

   to dispel all your sorrows, 

   be the reason when you pray, 

   to be light in times of abanto. 


   Of your heartbeat stronger every second, 

 beat   deeper, deeper. 

   In your singing more fun, more cheerful, 

   voice trilled more than dream. 


   In your day, a great to me, 

   be your guide, your beloved. 

   Of your evening, make splendid 

   half light candle candid light. 

   Of your nights, some nights magic 

   clerk in our history pages. 

   From your early morning, those good mornings, 

   melodious chorus of small winged angels.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment