Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ap Bio Lab 4 Carolina Answers



  looked askance  Yesterday, dreams, parties, 

   yesterday she lost her veil, hurt feelings, 

   may live in woods, broken dreams, 

   the princess bike, altar down. 

   ~ 

   Yesterday also lived long 
yesterday

   yesterday I was also happy to see her again 

   trees for fire wood lean gentle 

   extinguished ashes is not without hope. 

   ~ 

   need you today because it's not like yesterday 

   today the sun shines, no dire more nights 

   no more fears, no longer haunt me 
larvae

   for and I have you here: my new and final love. 

   ~ 

   I fell in love so much that I have which gill, 

   today I want more, you're closer 

   and not look back, the past haunts 

   autumn brown, gray winter, if you're not me. 

   ~ 

   And today, today it is afternoon, I need you today 

   the fierce wind whips my hair, rain dim 

  today 'm stuck, thinking, I want you here, 

   you in me, I am in you feel a slight stinging.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment