Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Powder For Teething Babies



   And I wonder if I write or sleep 

   no longer enough to know me 

   want to live this fantasy landlady, 

   live, of course, your way. 

   but I know, I know little, I can see 

   to be this time, will be the third time. 

   ~ 

   I can not live mine, 

   of everything I do, you are my guide, 

   and although you are so cute, and I, late 

   threw me torero's claw, 

   because I know I do not fall into the void 

   and is this our time, the third. 

   ~ 

   And I predict the beginning of our fate, 

  prophet  and neither I nor you witch, 

   but is sung so glorious that 

   to be together is our way 

   and travel together throughout the world, 

   because the best is after the second meeting. 

   ~ 

   Maybe you're sick, for you, heart 

   and now raw instinct against reason 

   small believe me, as much as you give me 

   dame with passion, as you relieve the tension; 

   an afternoon coffee, maybe something more 

   order and at quiet: our third printing.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment