Monday, August 9, 2010

Vba Mod Shop Help Pokemon Emerald

Today I need you I love you and not apologize


   I love you and I do not apologize 

   case the illusion you took 

   and did not end as wanted, 

   perhaps maybe. 


   If you loved me and half blanket 
branch

   I did so intense 

   but I love you and no longer A thousand pardons, 

   case wreak havoc on your soul. 


   So many nights of passion! 

   you in my chest I drawn to love, 

   the green in the morning and the birds singing, 

   are greener now, without you, there are more song. 


   I love you and I do not apologize 

   if future plans with me things 

   I did too, that 
no doubt

   but the future is uncertain, insecure. 


   Someday I loved you like you me, 

   and was good to know, know for sure 

   crimson flower, the door was open 

   but ... I love you and no apologies.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment