Monday, August 2, 2010

Thanks For The Job Interview Email Subject

With the key that you stay

   You stayed with my key, small, 

   what would you do, then, with her? 

   do what you want, but not Nick 

   that cause tremendous lawsuit. 

   ~ 

   And although not talk, not much, I know what to say, 

   with a glance, a gesture, even streets 

   know, recently, even tread, 

   because I do not forget, never, details. 

   ~ 

   I do not think, but piénsote, and pretty, 

   and it is true, I have fear, fear of love, 

   because achievement, even a second, do not think you, 

   but I stand, even, could hold. 

   ~ 

   is that your love is one of those, old 

   what else would, have you beautiful, year after year! 

   and I swear, solemn, never hurt 
haríate

   never do, your eyes, a sea of \u200b\u200bfog. 

   ~ 

   And you come into my life, and so suddenly 

   breaking my schedule, my everything, and so you came 

 but   Stay, play me as a tangent, 

   and open my heart with the key that you stay.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment