Thursday, August 5, 2010

Dog Insurance Allstate

Today is your day and be the serene

Where to begin? Maybe it's absurd to say that at the beginning?

Well, I think not much, really. Start not the beginning, but the important thing. And I know, I know it's strange what I do now, well I'd say. As I said, not me. I do not usually the case, I usually do not 'hope' so quickly with someone, much less with a 'girl'. Excuse me, girl? Is it a girl?
Certainly not, has the soul landlady wanting to blow more, it has made eye-kindness and playfulness, too, has the maturity of any of their chronological age (and has a sweet childhood also) and, of course, is no more child. The protocols absurd ages seem, especially now, surreal. Perhaps always flew very high, always thinking about learning, learning from case women. And it was good, I'm not complaining, but I think it's time to teach a bit, too.

Better still, why not learn from your hand?

would be great, no doubt. Sometimes I think (and I think I melted brain, bad!) That absolutely everything that I have changed over time, the constant struggle with myself, these 'existential crisis', in which I sometimes shield to depart the world, and those nights in half-sleep has helped me to reach you, I have served for, and I do not know the truth, but I believe that yes, you take notice a little, even in me. I know I am not a human plunder, I'm aware of that, but I am also aware of my not easy to get girls, or to attract them. If anything, I always boasted no doubt my sincerity, my shame not to things, but sometimes the lack of tact has caused me some problems, and my way of thinking. I tend to believe it was that, and agradézcome every time I preferred to my room to the street (which were not many, of course) All I preferred to keep quiet and think instead of screaming and fighting, all of which served to become what I am, less flawed than before, but trying to be much less, yet.

And all this, why? If you sometimes think you've lived much yet ...

Maybe it's time to live intensely, as he did not long ago. And in spite of that life terrifies me sometimes and it scares me, many others, have always proven to be so stupid as to not panic about my fears and overcome them, finally. "Stupid? Really I'm so stupid?
know if it's not stupidity that drives me to overcome my fears, or if it's courage, gallantry, assault euphoric, but deep down I prefer to think that no more than conviction, or perhaps illusion. Yes, I'm a fucking excited about everything, and now my dream is you. And, you know, fear is an illusion, I do not want it to be ... want a reality. is that, of course, an illusion usually disappears, beautiful, and do not want that to happen, not early or late .... Illusions are mental illusions, ephemeral and fleeting: skills that do not belong at all. You're much more than that, you're a fairy, a magical being (a godmother magic, perhaps? Jaja) , but real, quite real. And you are so real that even sometimes I doubt your reality ...

I doubt that there may be some imperfect one as really like you.

sample But your reality is today, today your day. Now that I am grateful to the energy that gives life to this creation to make you work and very good, indeed. Now I understand many things, too, but finally all come into my head, all together, harmonious, and melody. Today I know the more you spend it, now you'll wait the new dawn, like me. Because tomorrow we are approaching a new era, at least for me. I have my evil plan: a salute to make you 'die', take a coffee evil laugh as bloodless, a few surprises that I am totally confident that you will not like, then be my glory, will give you a heart attack.

But that is tomorrow, so enjoy this day because "today is your day '...









PD, but tomorrow is ours ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment