Sunday, April 10, 2011

225/65r17 Tyres Malaysia Yokohama

people listen to music, therefore I am. Second assault

I will not be the only one song that reminds you of someone, but there are cases where it is not just a song but it is all the whole group. This does not happen just because, I have my own reasons:
- If a song reminds you of someone is because you have shared in one form or another, because that song really means something, because it reminds you that person but not because itself but because the songs have their essence and people like and you have to find that congenial.
- If a group ... is more difficult. For a group owned by a person has to be something extra special for a group are someone has to be because it has found that person, because after all end up saying, 'as this group taught me that '. A group that belongs to someone is great, because then you know you further.


Over and out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment