Sunday, April 10, 2011

Highlites For Brn Hair

friends


From me to her:

Can you fool?
I like to call you bitch and I respond with a 'bitch! ".
I like to stay with you as well, future, and be waiting for the day to say 'I hope in CajaSur' and Shagged we faced this will be a good day junkie (like all we've been right?. Yes, I like because they are our days, days RCG), we go anywhere, that will not cost you walk, which gives us the paranoia and we Heels say that the Liem eating in Burger King ...
I like to look in class and put me face of pain and therefore starting a sheet of notebook just to ask yourself what's wrong, and thus fill a whole sheet and then store it in the drawer of things in my room, or at the end of my agenda.
I like it when you get venazos of love and write me something really nice on the agenda, or tell me and I keep thinking 'if they must be loved. " Like when
freak you throwing a pen at the top or we start to talk nonsense about your muscled, sersuales issues (and your Sabeh xD) or any bitch that comes to mind us that day.
I like philosophical conversations, extensive, you get to shut my mouth or the occasional drop me unfeigned crybaby haha.
I like playing badminton with you, only you, elite against elite:) I like to paint you
on the agenda, you ask me mine, I realized if I said something cool, you've targeted. Like the roll
RCG.
I like to make braids (although not make you take time), read my blog, tag in photos of New York (Of your beloved New York), make sketches ... (But hey, you have shown me that if I get past the one hand I was overtaken by another heh!)
I like it when you come to my house and started to put songs you thought you never would like and come to like it. Like when hound
Thomas and started with the nonsense that if it's yours or mine. The looks that only we understand when we look at you know who xD.
I like your hair, your beloved red hair.
I like when I get it, when the pot is going, when you're dying, or when you're fucking love when you emparanoias, when you laugh for my pegos, when I've asked you biting in the arm to leave a bruise and that seems to have had tendonitis for not e.física ...
I like when my dog \u200b\u200btries to rape you and how much I like my room (though keep saying that is the most normal of the world).
I like when I paint on the hand or arm.
I like to remember how much we hated in the past, and remember also how we change.
I like that confidence that you and I have about 4 º.
I like to make you laugh and then come behind me to make me the same thing.
hugs I like your damn monkeys.
I like many things, but what I like is that you're with me and not just me side.
begotonta I love, or should I say Mrs. Rabbit

0 comments:

Post a Comment