Monday, April 18, 2011

Rental Skates For Sale

Things that happen

few months ago had also planned to celebrate my birthday with the boy with the dimples ... now seems like a totally ridiculous idea, of course, it seems ridiculous consequence of what happened, because otherwise ...
Well, yesterday was my birthday and I've been all weekend celebrating. The truth is that I'm busted, but I do not because it has been great.


"Dimples, you no longer miss. I remember you, yes, but not hurt, I think I can live without you yet, I think I can shake off all those promises go to Paris, to make a blood pact, going to the zoo, we had to drink up a beer together we think we should ... I can live without your dimples ... and I can live without, without you, without you in mind. This I also find it pathetic, because neither will read it, and certainly I am no longer in your mind or even the days it rains I always said you reminded me, but resign plays well ... back to that of 'it was nice while it lasted. "
The truth is that I'm glad to have chosen well, have followed with my boy, not having changed for you ... I always saw you more freedom, and like a roller coaster y. .. well, better a little stability, apart from that I'm in love with him, his kisses, his curls, his ways, his voice, his details ...
now remember how close we came to you and I love, but ... despite being embargoed by the time I learned to say no, even when you insisted. My virginity has taken him.
Dimples ... I HATE YOU. I hate you but because ... I had a great time with you, things that I thought your fault and because after all ... I've been a part of me with you. "
C.


17. These are those that I am, and I meet really great people. Yesterday I was smiling at certain comments tuenti super huge, and well, and are 2 years I've been doing my boyfriend, I love him close .... It says I'm not the little green apple maggot (referring to an immature girl) and I'm already closer to the red and beautiful (which he wants). With that I smiled too because I love to feel proud of me ...
Anyway.
Here's another piece of my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment