Sunday, April 10, 2011

Birthday Cake Hairstylist

GO, COME

Some people are really not worth anything, that just comes into your life goes, there is no more important to give your heart because even bothered to make a hole . People passing through.
There are people coming, it is y. .. yes, then you, but and have had time to let something and vice versa, something like a 'remember when I did this with ...',' ah, I went to did not know where to ...', 'That told me so much I do not know who 'and so on that may or makes you smile because the end of the breakwater that relationship or make you nauseous because it may be little that was totally screwed fucked you ...
Well, are those who remain physically and mentally staying. Those who remain physically true friends are what everyone is talking about, the great love with which you end up marrying, someone accidentally slips and you used to have a smile daily ... and they that are left mentally as the person you say 'I'm sure
would be proud of me if he saw me. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment