Saturday, April 23, 2011

Funeral Homes Saledenverco

Goodbye Poem


say I love you I do not
and bias of your words deepen my
as the icy breath of Odin
coming through my chest torn.

say that if you loved would not step aside
but do not see that and I'll go with giving my hand?
'd rather be a spectator of your triumphs and joys
to cry for me in my comings and goings.

say, say and say,
but what do you do? I

much as I did before by someone and seeing our photo
do more than they did.
I make a poem with a drop on my cheek and a memory
reluctant to oblivion.
a drink I remember
nostalgic while the sway of your waist bottled up in me.
I do and undo each quartet interweaving walls
of us out of orbit from time to time.

say, say and say,
but what did you do love me?

say now I give you little
but little did you see that I was
say that now I see little
but little did you see that I saw.

I make every effort to hear from you.
These details not say with their lips but eyes
screaming in flames.

say, say and say,
but what will you do now?

Trying to get away from you hung your picture on my wall and photo frames
on my bedside table while
keep your perfume on my pillow,
your face in my chest and a tear in the back.

And live, hallucinating your memories,
flying at you, accompanying at night
're waiting for the dream always
and always wishing you good mornings.

But certainly you do everything you say
and what you say, too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment