Friday, March 4, 2011

Bmi Inaccurate Muscular



- You're a liar.
- No, I'm not.
- Then why did you put that face?
- for nothing.
The mere fact that the boy with the dimples should think of leaving town if only for one night killed me. I wanted freedom, yes, but not far from me.
pm Monday That had been a while since I then had to leave to go to the Grand Theatre. We went to a park, and then to another. We lay on the grass and stayed there all afternoon.
- I can tell you something? - Asked looking at the sky.
- Adelante.
Saturday night to Sunday I slept in my house, if not at my boyfriend, and stayed all night from bar to bar, getting drunk with friends, and well, when we get home, lie down and ... started talking because we conclude that our relationship was not right, but obviously not going to sit idly by.
Other than that, we took a few weeks that we are not particularly well, but that is another issue, the issue now is not because of the boy with the dimples, now the problem is my immaturity.
- I do not know, I think I have the simple mind, I concluded that he did not know if by age or not, but only took us two years, and do not give much importance to things, and that's what that bothers him.
- So you desquiciarías me, "he said.
- Why?
- Why did I do that I am paranoid.
- But your paranoia is fun and yours is thicker, it's like you have to think again, and yours ... yours is like a puzzle that you do for fun and his is as the tasks sent you for a vacation home.
I went just say that, but I regret a little that these things depart from my mind. I realized I really thought it all.
I looked at the boy with the dimples and saw that smile.
- Menuda explanation, "he said.
remember last night when we meet in a bar, the night that I slept in my house. I recalled the crucial moment of the night we were at a table a few shot in hand and someone had to play the bottle, and after attempts ... touched us both. No 1, we kissed because my boyfriend was beside me and 2 others had not been kissed either.
Coincidence?
Well, after a few chats with me to y. .. house just kissing.
- Why do this? - I finally face away.
- Because I like.
The relationship between the pits and I was becoming so normal and I felt like doing the things we did were a normal thing and not a bad thing (Man, were bad but could be worse. Not think I'm a bitch but ... I think we did well to do this because he and I are like a drug "healthy.")
Anyway. For love, love, or habit, he and I are well, but obviously, my boyfriend is my source of energy, my rock of Gibraltar ... but the guy understands me and dimples are so.
think my boy is missing a little of it, but because of that, I think I like both because they are different and each conquest me your way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment