Friday, March 18, 2011

High Hemoglobin Sleep Apnea

Point Sms

Ours has continued intact, but was broken to pieces.
Do you realize that it is impossible to break?
I think ... I'm starting to die, but ... to die for you. Do not get me wrong, it goes with good intention, I think I'm falling ..."¡ A good hours! Think. " We
always so ... well. I really wanted to kiss you! Oh god, she was in trance! What are your kisses, you idiot? ... Our reconciliation could not be better, eh ...
How stupid I was wondering what to say! Sorry! But then, my feet shaking your hand, and when smile the whole world and I do not care to look at me and I forget the words.
I'll keep this piece of paper you put actual handing the 'opportunity' and take it. You said it also had its risks, but you know as well that I am and I like how hard, I prefer the challenge of returning to fall in love to repent of ever let you go.
I love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment