Monday, March 28, 2011

Salmon Fillets Acompaniment

C / Dreams

probably ... well, probably not safe sometimes are not always where we want to be, or our minds are elsewhere, far away ....
Well, dimples, not you be happy? I miss you and I walk away, in fact I have you far, but that part of me that has not changed at all still want to pursue your dreams "Impossible" (I put it in quotes because I believe that if you follow that you get, no matter how impossible that is) ... It's horrible you know?
- Telephone! - My mother shouted from the lounge.
- Who is it?
- I do not know, is for you.
- Yeah - I answered the phone.
- Hello!
- Eh ... What are you doing? - He was fucking.
- Calling you.
- Why?
- I wanted to talk to you, I remembered the 23 of you, and I still remember you when it rains ...
- ... I also remember you ...
- And that tone of voice? You or off.
Yes, because it was the second sun that illuminated my days, now only had the one who should have, the sun was not going to ever but ... After only one, not two. Yes, because I am sad once in a while I realized that I was away from me on purpose, because he must.
SHOULD, SHOULD, SHOULD, SHOULD.
- Nothing I'm tired, you know, "I said.
- Ah ... well, you want to see you someday?
- I ...
- A hidden, as always, said with a chuckle.
I laughed too.
- Idiot.
- I missed that.
- We miss many things throughout our lives, "I continued," But you know me? We find otherwise.
- I know which one.
- Oh, yeah?
- In dreams.

0 comments:

Post a Comment