Saturday, March 19, 2011

My Puppy Has Green Slimy Poop



has come a time in my life, and therefore, here in the blog, which I close a chapter to begin another. Before, everything was the boy with the dimples, I want to be stories of people or even mine which fill this space that ... we want to make a change because there will be no more stories of a girl with a heart divided and as these were the stories that only he could write it were happening to me and those stories are not going to continue with more chapters for only tell you that this is also my story goes.
I'm a little embarrassed to talk so give me a little sentence to say goodbye to an era of me that has been able to deal, but what is right? Everything passes, everything changes o. .. again, who knows, maybe in another life, perhaps in another time, another place with another person ...
Anyway, I do not want to be the girlfriend of MadHatter, I will invent another name because I do not want anything to do with what happened before y. .. my god, believe me when I say I'm sorry, but that's what want. Friends know that I read, understand, and I hope you @ s also because I think you know what is wanting to forget, or at least want to pass something in the background.

0 comments:

Post a Comment