Monday, March 21, 2011

What Does The Sideways Double Peace Sign Mean

Note to myself: love you to infinity and beyond. Today I know better

I wanted to write a nice letter, of which you have a thousand in the second drawer in your room but hey, I could not help it, I love hearing that when you read his characteristic smile that I love in the face.
Love, I wanted to write something different, but I was out as usual, with the difference that as today was total boredom I began to cut a thousand hearts to embellish a little.
What did I done more than that? Well ... I've been sighing like a silly girl in love watching the shrews thinking of you, I have painted and repainted your name on the back of the hand accompanied by a heart, I've been smiling like a fool remembering what my name that sounds nice when out of your mouth ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment