Saturday, March 19, 2011

Does It Count Towards Rating When You Dvr

anonymous Stories 1 and apart

After buying a couple of cigars in a Chinese store and pick up my child home two bottles of absinthe that I had bought ran to the place where had been with some friends. We had planned an afternoon of girls and the plan was to get drunk, gossip, laugh, make us photos ...
- Well, what about you?
- I still love that guy even at long distance, as if he were alive across the world, I would still be loving you like ... in fact sent me a ring, "said Sara nostalgic as we taught it.
Sonia and I looked between happy and distressed by her background as the song sounded Whatever by Oasis.
- I have a fear of falling in love, all guys are the same, "continued Sonia.
- Do you know? It would be great to split and to love two people, or people like you love but you can not open two chapters in yourself, "I recalled the story of the boy with the dimples.
- Are you for it, right?
nodded. I felt but it was wrong to affirm the truth that I felt that I would like to have as it is impossible to divide the heart, because after all want one more than another.
- Well, let us have kids and drink, it's Friday! - Elena screamed outside our love problems.
For a moment all seemed to film girls laughing, drinking our respective bottles, providing foolishly ... In truth, we were happy, I think, well, that's why we had our epic days to get together and drown all sorrow, those days were like a float to drift, but after all, a float.

0 comments:

Post a Comment