Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What Does It Mean To See A White Wolf At Night

Letters to Romeo

Dear Romeo:
Your love is history, it is because it is, because you became famous for their love impossible by Shakespeare, because there is someone who knows at least that's your story.
Do you find it funny? Well, now women do not aspire to that kind of love to you, to that by which one can die ... now aspire to a kind of movie princes, or princes only, if not to those who come on TV that are capable of painting 'you and me to three meters above the sky' on a bridge, which in the end do not end to catch the plane for that flight to stay with his beloved ...
Oh, Romeo ... and waiters are not made like you, the truth is that I hate you at this time all the while saying nice things and talking in poetry, but I hate to be one like that of Juliet and say:
- Are not Romeo and also Montague?
And you answer that will be what I want if I want ...
Ha, now I stoned for the street and be labeled effeminate, love is not what it was, Romeo, now an 'I love you "it says up drunk their beer, it is now difficult to feel like a jewel adorn the face of the night in the ear of the Ethiopian, a snowy dove among a flock of crows ...
Now, Romeo would not have to ask Juliet if you can hold hands, or you can kiss ... now open your legs like that.




0 comments:

Post a Comment